Portfolio & Gallery
Please check out my Portfolio and feel free to comment if you see something that you like.
Want to see more images? Just press “All images” on the right side!
Best tips before
Something to consider
- What types of photographs do you expect? Is it more important with many pictures of you two, or is it more important to have many pictures of all guests? This is something that is great to have information about for me as a photographer, in order to make it easier to make beautiful shots. Sample pictures of how you would like it to be received, are welcome.
- Which locations are important to you? Is there any special location that you would like to be photographed on? Please let me know in advance so that I can prepare as much as possible about those locations.
- Do you want group pictures? Talk to the family in advance so that everyone is involved in which pictures are desired, if any toast master or the like collects people in batches or the like.
- Please inform your guests that a photographer will be in place, so that you leave room and facilitate as much as possible for the photographer.
- Keep in mind that there may be different weather conditions and that it may be good with a backup plan for this. For example, good places to photograph on which are indoors or similiar.
Why should I choose a professional photographer?
Are you considering
If you have been a client of mine, please send me an email with your review, and I'll post it here.
- Nina & Carl Nero
- Mölnlycke City
The best thing about being a wedding photographer is getting to experience the client's happiest day and taking in all the love and joy that is there and trying to get all that on the camera.
Total remake of the website
Hello everybody, After being dissatisfied for a long time over how the website looks and feels, I have now redesigned the entire website just as I want it. Hope you like the new design! With kind regards Kenneth
Send us a message
Please send me a message if you have any questions, or if you want to book me.
The easiest and best way to get hold of me is through email. I do all this in my spare time, so hence I have no opening hours or similiar.